With the Winter Olympics starting in Sochi, Russia this week, it’s important to high light the only reason many of us will be watching the games: to scope out some of the finest bodies in the entire world participate in strenuous activities. For our continuation of our 2014 Winter Olympic Games coverage, we will focus on the finest ladies that the Sochi games have to offer.
10. Therese Johaug of Norway (Cross-Country Skiing):
For those of you who have actually participated in cross-country skiing, you should know how much that s*** sucks. However, it does formulate fantastic bodies. But for Therese Johaug, it’s not just here body that has us falling in love.
9. Anna Sidorova of Russia (Curling):
Who knew curling could look so sexy?
8. Sarah Hendrickson of USA (Ski Jumping):
For those of you who didn’t know, this girl can FLY! Not to mention, she’s cute as f***.
7. Allison Baver of USA (Speed Skating):
Allison Baver is an athlete who’s legs are simply perfection.
6. Alissa Czisny of USA (Figure Skating):
Everyone’s favorite winter olympic sport is obviously figure skate, and boy, doesn’t Alissa Czisny make you so thankful that they wear such revealing costumes?
5. Tanith Belbin of USA (Ice Dancing):
We honestly couldn’t tell you the difference between ice skating and ice dancing, but we’re assuming this lady would make either look mouth-watering.
4. Clair Bidez of USA (Snowboarding):
After missing the 2010 winter olympics, many are looking forward to watching Clair shred snow this year.
3. Tina Maze of Slovenia (Skiing):
The only thing better than her skiing is her body, the only thing better than her body is her beautiful face.
2. Linn Haug of USA (Snowboarding):
Someone we’re really happy takes a plethora of bikini selfies on Instagram is snowboarder, Linn Haug.
1. Kiira Korpi of Finland (Figure Skater):
One Olympian that should consider modeling for Victoria’s Secret after the games are done is Finish figure skater, Kiira Korpi.