This week marked the beginning in Prince George’s career in forever making public appearances for the rest of his life, and boy does he look pleased about it. Today Prince George participated in a playdate with other lucky babies that were invited to the Government House today and he proved to be quite the handful, but a cute one at that.
10. It all started when they made him wear that stupid sail boat costume that Prince George was just not having it.
9. And so he decided not to give a single f*** for the rest of the day. He starts this by playing with toys incorrectly.
8. Attempting to steal the toys of face-poking peasants.
7. Regardless of the circumstances, he continued to take what wasn’t his.
6. Things really began to escalate when he started macking on underaged ladies.
5. And when he didn’t get his way? He resorted to hair pulling.
4. But whatever he’ll dance it off.
3. And he’ll still go above and beyond to prove to us that he’s a prince and he can do whatever he wants. Even if that means picking at his ear while being photographed.
2. Or by showing us his most unfazed expression when he’s surprised with gifts.
1. Sorry he’s not sorry, betch. These young baby hearts aren’t going to break themselves, are they? It’s a baby prince’s job, after all.