Paris Fashion Week is still going on and the Chanel show for their womenswear collection for spring/summer 2015 was last night and pretty much everybody that is anybody was seen on the runway.
Here’s Top Ten Chanel Runway For Paris Fashion Week SS15:
10. Naturally, Karl Lagerfeld was in attendance silently judging all them b***es.
9. The clothes worn by the models at the event generally consisted of pretty neutral color schemes and some metallics.
8. Although some of the pieces accentuated much more vibrant color schemes and a unique variation of textures.
7. Très chic, no?
7. Joan Smalls was among the many supermodels to grace the runway with her presence.
6. Rookie Linsey Wixson was also on the catwalk.
5. Liu Wen was there too.
4. Same with Leo Dicaprio’s main-squeeze, Toni Garn.
3. Kendall Jenner looked like she was fresh out of a paper-shredder.
2. Cara Delevingne made an appearance, despite being quite choosey with which shows she’s walked at this years PFW.
1. Most notably, veteran Giselle sashayed down the runway. Showing all the other models, some of whom are nearly half her age by now, how it’s really done.